Why Should You Consider Aqua Power Ltd for Your Silencing Needs?
- Mercury Racing has approved APL silencers for all of their engines up to the SCI 1075. When you choose an approved APL silencer for your Mercury Racing engine, Mercury stands behind its engine warranty. You can be as sure as Mercury is that back pressure and elevated exhaust temperature problems will not be caused by APL silencers.
- APL silencers are full time mufflers making them compliant with regulations in all states.
- The APL design was the first to exceed 6 dba noise reduction in the industry and is still the leader in marine silencing.
- APLs' patented technology provides the best combination of quieting and low losses for your high performance needs.
- Unlike switchables and some self-configuring designs, APL silencers have no moving parts to wear out, no solenoids, springs or switches to fail and no packing material to blow out. This makes APL silencers the most reliable on the market.
- All APL products are constructed from 316 stainless steel providing the best corrosion resistance available.
- APL clamp-ons stay on. To our knowledge there has never been a muffler lost that was installed to our current specifications.
- We stand behind our products. APL backs its products with a full one-year warranty.